Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who Said What in the Oregon Legislature?

Thought I'd post a game I made up today. I type in the quote, and the reader guesses if it's a Republican or a Democrat who said it. You may find (as I have) that roles are not easily identifiable. The answers are down at the bottom. When you're done, I'd be curious to know how you did. Enjoy...

1.) “I know we could put our heads together, Republicans and Democrats, and come up with a package which includes common sense investments in key infrastructure and extra money for Oregon families to buy food, heat and pay the rent.”

2.)“Economic security for Oregon’s families is a top priority for Senate ... this session,”

3.)“It’s crucial to use our state bonding capacity prudently".

4.)“Our proposal will give families help with their electric bills and grocery budgets, and at the same time creating thousands of jobs,”


















1.) Senator Brian Boquist (R-Dallas)















2.) Senate Majority Leader Richard Devlin (D-Tualatin)















3.) Senator Vicki Walker (D-Eugene)















4.)Senator Brian Boquist (R-Dallas)

No comments: