Monday, February 16, 2009

Somebody Else's State Rep.

Some of the readers of this blog should recall a post from February 5th where I asked my State Rep., Tina Kotek, to respond to my request for the Oregon Channel to show replays of each day's legislative session after 5:00 PM. That way, low income Oregonians could also watch what is going on in their state government after a day of work. Well, guess what? She never has gotten back to me.

The very next day, I sent an email to Rep. Ron Maurer regarding the misrepresenting of HIPPA rules in our state. He got back to me on the 10th. Why is it that a state rep. from an all together different district than my own can respond to me, but my own rep. can't?

Sure, she got back to me regarding my friend's death, but then I realized that I first contacted her about this back in April.

Food for thought...

No comments: