Monday, May 19, 2008

After Lawrence Welk was over on Saturday night, I began channel surfing. The first show I ran into was "Truth Seekers", which is a show supposedly caring about what kind of science backs up born again claims regarding where the world is at these days. Though I question their "science", I've called in on this cable access show before.

When I tuned in, there was a woman who had to struggle to speak who was on the phone line. She was asking questions about heaven and hell. The 2 hosts asked her some questions about her thoughts; obviously not very experienced with disability issues. The guy with white hair decided she was living in a nursing home, and wasn't really too interested in what she had to say. His counter part was more patient, and seemed genuinely concerned with her situation.

She said that where she lived, she wasn't "allowed" to use the internet to research Bible Information.

No comments: