Sunday, April 05, 2009

Told You Leftyblogs Is A Cult

Ahah! Now Leftyblogs is trying to conceal the fact that they are a cult! They still haven't posted my post from 12:40 yesterday afternoon where I pointed this out. Funny how they were able to post "Leftyblogs Still Sucks" less than 1/2 hour after I posted it on my blog earlier in the day. Porky really has egg (among other unidentifiable foods)on his face now.

Maybe it's because I also posted about 2 kids with disabilities who were mistreated in foster care in Oregon yesterday afternoon at 4:00 (less than an hour after the Oregonian printed it); probably scooping Blue Oregon's post about the same topic later in the day. Talk about CONTROLING the internet. So whatcha gonna do Porky, set me free or allow me to continue humiliating you in front of your followers?

No comments: