Friday, September 30, 2011

A Plea For My Life



Dear President Obama,

Now that you've decided you can order the death of an American Citizen without any kind of trial or due process, I'm writng to you in case you decide to take a hit out on me. I'd rather die from something more exciting.

I know that you and I have seen things differently since a year after you took on the Pesidency. I think we should feed the poor and house the homeless, while you have fed the wallets of billionaires, and had my country at war in Afghanistan for the past 10 years. I get that. I just want you to know I'm not a terrorist.

I, also had nothing to do with the suspected crimes that my fellow citizen was killed for. I have no plans to do so in the future either. All I want to do is live out my years without the fear that I could be your NEXT target.

Regards,
David McDonald

No comments: