Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Day Blues... or Hot Patatuh

Getting ready to go over to my local library to cast my vote. Personally, up to this election, I've voted pretty much Democrat... but not any more. This year I'm voting for Jill Stein from the Pacific Green Party, who sounds so much wiser than either of the 2 main stream candidates. Times change, as do peoples' minds.

The sad part is that one of the two candidates (who Corporate TV allowed to debate) is going to win. Both these GUYS scare me to death! They have never shown that they have the interests of the American public at heart. They do the bidding of the wealthiest people in this country, and pretty much dump the rest of us. Here's my prediction... If Obama wins, all the racists in the land will go nuts. If Romney wins, all the fake liberals will cry that he stole the election. Either way, it could get weird...

No comments: