Monday, August 12, 2013

The DAWG Days of Summer

I haven't written on here for a few weeks. Is it that I finally don't have anything to say? That would be highly doubtful. I thinks it's probably more like "the dawg days of summer" have caught up with me.

Some news in my personal life, is that after a 7 year absence from the work force that other people participate in, I've once again joined in the fun. It's taking some time to get used to letting people tell me what to do, but so far, so good.

The family's well. At least the ones I know about are. Those who don't like me so much, I'm not sure of, but I think they'd still let me know if something bad was going on in their lifes (or is it "live"?)

Been eating lots of berries. Been getting my fiber fixes daily. Lots of legumes and other healthy vegetables. Have kind of a "Moses" thing going on with my long beard. Lost some weight over the summer. Back still hurts but I'm used to it. The people at Social Security decided I'm not disabled after all. Thank God! I was scared for a while there. Life's pretty good.

No comments: